The best way to get involved and connected at Grace Community is through our small groups. The real heartbeat of our church is in our groups. This is really where loving people happens.
In our "Grace Groups" we eat together, learn from God's Word, pray together, hang out, and model what being the church means. We are in it together in the good times as well as the hard ones.
If you want to be a part of a Grace Group, contact the church office to find a group in your area . We would love for you to be a part of what God is doing at Grace Community.
Church office - 209-531-1902
e-mail - email@example.com
• Jr. & Sr. High School) - Sundays - 6:00 PM at the church
- Contact the office for more information - (209) 531-1902
• Acts Bible Study - 2nd & 4th Tuesdays, 7:00 p.m. at the church
- Contact Tim Lane for more information - (209)541-6569
• Baker/Reed Grace Group - Wednesday, 11:00 AM
- No meetings during July/August - Meets at the church
- Contact Betty Baker for information - (209) 537-1654
• Amazing Grace Grace Group - Wednesday, 7:00 PM
- Location varies - Contact June Meyer for information - (209) 579-9682
• Covered by Grace Quilters - Thursdays at 10:00 a.m. at the church
-Contact Sandy Tennison for information - (209) 632-4701
-Contact Vernell Adams for information - (209)531-1902